Group Quest is back as Hasteur, DeGei, and Gulvan sit down to talk about LEGION, Heroes of the Storm, Rexxar, Hearthstone, Overwatch, and more.
Find us now on Stitcher Radio! Use the code groupquest.
Please take a moment to complete our Listener Survey!
Level-Up Your Wardrobe at Jinx.com!
Check out Doghouse Systems, the best gaming computers you can buy. Use the code AZEROTH to get a $25 Jinx card with your PC purchase!
Check out Audible for your FREE, no obligation 30 day trial including a free 1 credit book, audibletrial.com/quest
- WoWHead: Q2 2015 Results: WoW Down to 5.6 Million Subscribers
- World of Warcraft Cinematic Teaser (Gul’dan’s task)
- World of Warcraft: Legion – Feature Overview
- WoWHead: World of Warcraft: Legion Expansion Announcement
- Classes of World of Warcraft:
- Blizzard Watch: Legion gives each class and spec artifact weapons of untold power
- Icy Veins: WoW: Legion details at gamescom: Interview with Tom Chilton & Ion Hazzikostas
- BlizzPlanet: Gamescom 2015 World of Warcraft : Legion interview with Tom Chilton & Ion Hazzikostas
- WoWHead: Wowhead Weekly #46: Legion News, New Character Slot, Interviews, Blizzard Costume Contest
- Blizzard Watch: Allied Commanders co-op mode coming to StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void
- Heroes Nexus: Monk Images Leaked
- Blizzard Watch: Three new heroes and a new map coming to Heroes of the Storm
- Blizzard Watch: New Heroes skins and mounts from Gamescom
- Blizzard Watch: Jousting mechanic coming to Hearthstone’s Grand Tournament
- Blizzard Watch: Overwatch’s new hero Lucio and two new maps revealed
- Blizzard Watch: Overwatch added to Battle.net Launcher
- Blizzard Watch: Rob Pardo: “People are even avoiding the term MMO”< /a>
- MMO Champion: Patch 6.2.1 PTR – Build 20363, August 5 Hotfixes, Heroes and Hearthstone Announcement
- The Grumpy Elf: I Won’t Pass Judgement Yet But…
One Response to Group Quest #209: The Burning Question