Group Quest is back as Hasteur, DeGei, and Gulvan sit down to talk about Buybacks, Subscriber Levels, Faction Leaders, and more.
Find us now on Stitcher Radio! Use the code groupquest.
Please take a moment to complete our Listener Survey!
Level-Up Your Wardrobe at Jinx.com!
Check out Doghouse Systems, the best gaming computers you can buy. Use the code AZEROTH to get a $25 Jinx card with your PC purchase!
Check out Audible for your FREE, no obligation 30 day trial including a free 1 credit book, audibletrial.com/quest
- Activision-Blizzard Buyback/Subscriber Levels
- All Things Azeroth: Activision Blizzard frees itself from Vivendi
- Mushan, Etc.:Thoughts on Activision Blizzard purchasing its independence from Vivendi
- Polygon: Activision Blizzard separates from Vivendi in deal worth $8.2B
- The Grumpy Elf: Time for Our Quarterly Second Guessing
- Power Word Gold: World Of Warcraft Subscribers 2005-2013 (And Beyond)
- Mama Needs Mana: Open Thread: WoW is Dead Edition
- The Golden Crusade: A Look at World of Warcraft Subscription Numbers
- ALT:ernative: Scary Monsters and Super Creeps
- Google Finance: Activision Blizzard, Inc.
- Apple Citer Mage: Blizzcon 2013 Harassment Policy?
- Justice Points Podcast
- Nothing to Prove – Geek Girls & The Doubleclicks
- Your Favorite Faction Leader
- Ravyn’s Reliquary
- Corhi, casually
- The Exodar Sisters: Velen – or guerilla warfare on a cosmic scale
- Bubbles of Mischeif: The Celestial Tournament
- Power Word Gold: Item Level Jumps – Why Flipping Items Sell